The novelty T-shirt craze kicked off with the Mr Men collection circa 2007, and have been regular fixtures on the High Street ever since. While they’ve become a little unorginal, tending to feature kids TV characters, these beauties caught my eye while in Topman on Oxford Street.
This Month’s Must Have
- I should NOT be allowed to watch #BGT on a hungover. I'm in bits at this woman and her kids, esp after reading this thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/s… 15 hours ago
- RT @Daily_Star: Nip slips, stage trips and smackers on the lips: Why we're eXcited for @carolineflack1 and @ollyofficial on #XFactor http:/… 1 day ago
- I have just realised that this news means that @carolineflack1 AND @CherylOfficial will be on TV at the same time every week. I may combust. 2 days ago
- CONFIRMED: @carolineflack1 and @ollyofficial to host #XFactor. SO happy about this. Can't wait! 2 days ago
- RT @SophieAlex1: What better way to bond with work colleagues than jump into bed with them? @UcheAmako @zoelouisedrew @JustAaronBrown http:… 1 week ago