The novelty T-shirt craze kicked off with the Mr Men collection circa 2007, and have been regular fixtures on the High Street ever since. While they’ve become a little unorginal, tending to feature kids TV characters, these beauties caught my eye while in Topman on Oxford Street.
This Month’s Must Have
- Awful. Such sad, sad news. twitter.com/DailyMailCeleb… 17 hours ago
- My absolute FAVES Ruth and Eamonn talking about my Louis Walsh story and playing our video on @thismorning. RIP me. https://t.co/fDKBlLy7DG 18 hours ago
- ⚡️ “Liam Payne takes down Louis Walsh over Cheryl” twitter.com/i/moments/8071… 20 hours ago
- RT @HuffPostUKEnt: See the @HuffPostUK video that sparked @LiamPayne's outburst at #LouisWalsh huff.to/2gjcymZ https://t.co/TgnBmpe… 22 hours ago
- RT @HuffPostUKEnt: Liam Payne tells Louis Walsh to ‘shut the f*** up’ after #XFactor judge slams girlfriend @CherylOfficial https://t.co/wl… 23 hours ago