The novelty T-shirt craze kicked off with the Mr Men collection circa 2007, and have been regular fixtures on the High Street ever since. While they’ve become a little unorginal, tending to feature kids TV characters, these beauties caught my eye while in Topman on Oxford Street.
This Month’s Must Have
- Friday lowlight: falling over in a changing room being unable to get a pair of eyewateringly tight skinnies off. 2 hours ago
- The best thing about working crazy shifts is that I get to avoid Nick Grimshaw's radio show. Day off is now off to a hugely irritated start. 7 hours ago
- Good to see Zayn Malik kicking off his new private life as a "normal 22-year-old" with an exclusive front page Sun interview. 7 hours ago
- RT @RyanJL: Shall we just compile a list of jobs which someone who has ever had depression MUST NEVER HAVE? http://t.co/aIKy1ntZQm 15 hours ago
- Two front pages from tomorrow really helping to break down stigmas about depression. #mentalhealth @_SelfEsteemTeam http://t.co/lNA3f7qIQm 15 hours ago