The novelty T-shirt craze kicked off with the Mr Men collection circa 2007, and have been regular fixtures on the High Street ever since. While they’ve become a little unorginal, tending to feature kids TV characters, these beauties caught my eye while in Topman on Oxford Street.
This Month’s Must Have
- RT @HuffPostUKEnt: 14 times #ImACeleb's Lady C proved to be reality TV gold huff.to/1HszF6X https://t.co/eivY5xut1B 3 days ago
- Can we all just use the X Factor performance as the official video and say no more about this please? twitter.com/sillyolddaniel… 4 days ago
- https://t.co/qBXRcDDALy 5 days ago
- RT @HuffPostUK: Questions for Dapper Laughs' new column are as scathing as you'd expect.. huff.to/1OnEvSf https://t.co/LdoRUWo1Qh 1 week ago
- My housemate just reminded me of my favourite #FirstDates moment, and it's making my Monday. I LOVE ANNA vine.co/v/OL3ge1Qt1O5 1 week ago