The novelty T-shirt craze kicked off with the Mr Men collection circa 2007, and have been regular fixtures on the High Street ever since. While they’ve become a little unorginal, tending to feature kids TV characters, these beauties caught my eye while in Topman on Oxford Street.
This Month’s Must Have
- Why #EastEnders' @MrDDyer @kelliebright76 @danboy are the ultimate thriving soap family huff.to/29IXM5K https://t.co/REq1ksxhKA 4 days ago
- Was so excited for this wedding 💔😢 twitter.com/tmz/status/755… 4 days ago
- Taking a few days off before my hols not only means I get bonus ☀️ but also avoided covering Kimye vs Taylor (aka the 3 worst celebs ever)💪🏻 4 days ago
- I wrote about my ❤️ for @bbceastenders' Carter family for our #ThrivingFamilies project. twitter.com/huffpostuk/sta… 4 days ago
- This is so interesting. I miss the days of when people actually cared about the charts 😔 twitter.com/digitalspy/sta… 6 days ago