The novelty T-shirt craze kicked off with the Mr Men collection circa 2007, and have been regular fixtures on the High Street ever since. While they’ve become a little unorginal, tending to feature kids TV characters, these beauties caught my eye while in Topman on Oxford Street.
This Month’s Must Have
- How is this a news line when she literally real eased a song called 'I Don't Care' two years ago? 🤔 twitter.com/mirrorceleb/st… 1 day ago
- RT @NotAgainBen: A reminder that @NikkiGrahame was the best “Big Brother” housemate ever buzzfeed.com/benhenry/who-i… Via @BuzzFeedUK https://… 3 days ago
- RT @Brogan_Driscoll: Where can @ashpercival and I get cat onesies? Work related, obvs. 3 days ago
- RT @HuffPostUK: .@nickjonas is live on Facebook with @HuffPostUKEnt - ask him anything and watch here: facebook.com/HuffPostUKEnt/… https://t.co… 3 days ago
- The most middle class thing I'll ever ask, but where can you buy Chipotle paste near Tottenham Court Road please? 4 days ago